An Archdemon’s Dilemma — How to Love Your Elf Bride features an evil sorcerer and an elf bride who thinks he’s going to kill her
I don’t know about you, but I am a sucker for romantic comedy anime where the male lead is a tsundere and the female lead is cute and shy.
Come on, it’s a classic set up for some of the sweetest and funniest misunderstandings, as well as a lot of those moments where you just want to go “Awwwww”.
Such, it appears, is the case for the upcoming anime An Archdemon’s Dilemma — How to Love Your Elf Bride.
A new anime series from Brains Base that just got two new key visuals, a teaser PV, the anime’s cast and staff named, and a premiere date earlier today.
And one that, from what has been released so far, looks like it has the potential to be cuter than cute.
Despite its characters being an evil sorcerer that everyone is terrified of, and the elf he just bought as a slave who thinks he is planning to kill her.
An Archdemon’s Dilemma trailer
The just-released An Archdemon’s Dilemma trailer kicks off with elf bride Nephy asking her new master, evil sorcerer Zagan, how he is planning on killing her.
Zagan, of course, is immediately freaked out as he had no intention of murdering the elf, as when he saw her at the slave auction earlier that day, it was love at first sight.
Of course, Nephy doesn’t know that.
We then learn Zagan is feared by the people in his community, so it would only be normal if Nephy felt the same fear. But does she?
After all, when Zagan asks her to sit down, climbing onto his lap seems easy for her in the first of the two new An Archdemon’s Dilemma key visuals (see below), until the second one shows us how they both really feel.
The Archdemon’s Dilemma cast and staff
The cast and staff of The Archdemon’s Dilemma — How to Love Your Elf Bride was also announced today via the anime’s official website.
- Yuusuke Kobayashi (Senkuu in Dr Stone) is playing Zagan
- Kana Ichinose (Yuzuriha in Dr. Stone) who voices Nephy
As for The Archdemon’s Dilemma’s staff. They have been named as:
- Hiroshi Ishiodori (Dual Masters) is directing the anime
- Aya Yoshinaga (episode scripts for Golden Kamuy) is in charge of scripts
- Mina Osawa (Given) is designing the characters
- Brains Base (My Little Monster) is in charge of anime production
The Archdemon’s Dilemma anime is adapted from the hit manga series written by Fuminori Teshima, and illustrated by COMTA.
The manga currently has 17 volumes out in Japanese, with J-Club publishing the volume in English where its 15th volume will be available in mid-November.
Watch the new The Archdemon’s Dilemma trailer below, and get an eyeful of just how precious Zagan and Nephy are together.
Then enjoy the just released key visuals for the anime, and mark your calendar for the premiere of The Archdemon’s Dilemma — How to Love Your Elf Bride some time in 2024.
Now this one I have to watch as, so far, it hits all the feels.
- Cute Meitou “Isekai no Yu” Kaitaku-ki visual intros Yoshizou, Mayudama et al to their anime audience - November 27, 2023
- Yes’ ‘I’ve Seen All Good People’ is song on Fargo S5 Ep1 opening as audience fights - November 22, 2023
- The Witch and the Beast cast adds Youko Hikasa, Junko Minagawa, Hidenobu Kiuchi and others - November 20, 2023