Ubisoft has just announced the For Honor Content Update for 9/20/2018, and I have to say it is nice to see the developer still adding cool content to the game almost a year and a half after its release.
Especially when that cool content is three battle outfits for all heroes. And battle outfits, I might add, that are damned pretty.
The For Honor Content Update for 9/20/2018 includes:
- The Blurring Fate Battle Outfit
- The Crystal Gem Battle Outfit
- The Enchanting Spell Battle Outfit
All outfits are also just in time for the huge For Honor: Marching Fire update coming on October 16th.
That update will include a new faction, four new heroes, a new 4×4 mode, visual enhancements, and an unlimited single player and 2-person co-op PVE mode players are very excited about.
You can pre-order the Marching Fire update now to get instant access to four new heroes and the Wu Lin Elite Pack.
And to check out just how pretty the three new For Honor battle outfits are watch the latest Content Update video below.
- Listen to Charly Bliss’s ‘Heaven’ from Dickinson, Season 2, Episode 10, “You cannot put a fire out” - February 27, 2021
- Listen to Bazzi’s ‘Mine’ from Riverdale, Season 5, Episode 6, “Chapter Eighty-Two: Back to School” - February 25, 2021
- Listen to Joy Oladokun’s ‘if you got a problem’ from Good Trouble, Season 3, Episode 2 - February 25, 2021