Ubisoft has just announced the For Honor Content Update for 9/20/2018, and I have to say it is nice to see the developer still adding cool content to the game almost a year and a half after its release.
Especially when that cool content is three battle outfits for all heroes. And battle outfits, I might add, that are damned pretty.
The For Honor Content Update for 9/20/2018 includes:
- The Blurring Fate Battle Outfit
- The Crystal Gem Battle Outfit
- The Enchanting Spell Battle Outfit
All outfits are also just in time for the huge For Honor: Marching Fire update coming on October 16th.
That update will include a new faction, four new heroes, a new 4×4 mode, visual enhancements, and an unlimited single player and 2-person co-op PVE mode players are very excited about.
You can pre-order the Marching Fire update now to get instant access to four new heroes and the Wu Lin Elite Pack.
And to check out just how pretty the three new For Honor battle outfits are watch the latest Content Update video below.
- Listen to Joshua Radin’s ‘I’ll Be Your Friend’ from Chesapeake Shores, Season 5, Episode 10 - October 17, 2021
- Listen to Dum Dum Girls’ ‘It Only Takes One Night’ from The Walking Dead: World Beyond, Season 2, Ep. 3 - October 17, 2021
- MMO The Day Before release date delayed BUT… game will be on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S as well as PC - October 17, 2021