The Overlord IV English dub is officially dropping on Crunchyroll tomorrow — July 19th — and, along with new episodes of the popular dark fantasy isekai anime we also just got word about the Overlord IV English dub cast
That cast includes some of anime’s heaviest hitter voice actors, as well as some relative newcomers.
So far, the Overlord IV English dub cast looks like this — with more minor characters’ voice actors being named soon:
- Ains Ooal Gown is voiced by Chris Guerrero (Moriarty in Moriarty the Patriot)
- Albedo is being voiced by Elizabeth Maxwell (Lyne in Plunderer)
- Mare Bella Fiore is played by Megan Shipman (Anya in SPY x FAMILY)
- Aura Bella Fiora is voiced by Jill Harris (Nino Nakano in The Quintessential Quintuplets)
- Pandora’s Actor is played by Eric Vale (Tatsuya Fukuda in Ao Ashi)
- Hamusuke is being voiced by Heather Walker (Kei Shirogane in Kaguya-sama)
Overlord IV is based on the light novels written by Kugane Maruyama and illustrated by so-bin.
The first season of the anime aired in 2015, with the second and third seasons arriving in 2018. Overlord IV kicked off on July 5th in Japanese with English subs.
Naoyuki Itou is back to direct the series, with Yukie Sugawara (Kaguya-sama: Love is War Season 2) in charge of series composition and scripts.
Character designs are by Satoshi Tasaki (No Game No Life: Zero).
The first three seasons of Overlord are currently streaming on Crunchyroll, in both Japanese and with English dubs.
The English dub of Overlord IV will begin streaming tomorrow.
Watch one of the official Overlord Season 4 trailers below.
I am a Brit-American journalist, former radio DJ at 97X WOXY, and Founder/CEO of Leo Sigh. I’m also obsessed with music, anime, manga, and K-dramas. Help!