Watch a Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition walkthrough before you buy the 40 euro game
If you love playing superb RPGs, then the just released Bandai Namco game Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition is definitely something you should buy.
A beautifully done HD re-master of the 2008 JRPG Tales of Vesperia, with a lot of additions, the game comes with extra party members, new costumes and mini-games, more dungeons, dialogue and more.
It is also getting mostly Very Positive comments on Steam.
If you are one of those gamers that likes to check out a game before buying it, though, and especially a game like Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition with its 40 euro price tag, then watching a couple of hours of a Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition walkthrough may help you make up your mind.
With that thought in mind, the Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition walkthrough I have been watching is Shirrako‘s series.
I chose his because there is a huge amount of dialogue in Tales of Vesperia, and I didn’t want to have to hear another YouTuber talking or commenting through most of it.
Especially as so much of it is well-written, and the storyline is emotional and immediately pulls you in.
Shirrako, on the other hand, usually releases no commentary walkthroughs. Just as with his Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition walkthrough here.
That fact alone makes his playthroughs more immersive and so, to me, far more appealing.
Being a long game (about 55 hours for the main game, and a huge 180 hours if you are a completionist), Shirrako has not released his entire game walkthrough yet. But that goal is his plan.
With nine videos up in his walkthrough series so far, though, and several more going up every day, Shirrako already has over 13 1/2 hours of gameplay to get you started.
Gameplay that was recorded in 1080p 60fps, and shows all cutscenes, boss fights and side missions. (And no, it is not your computer. The game is slightly out of focus, even though it has been re-mastered in HD).
Watch Shirrako’s first video from his Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition walkthrough below, or his entire playthrough from his YouTube playlist.
You can grab the game on PC from Steam.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7/8/8.1/Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Core i5-750, ～2.7GHz / AMD X6 FX-6350 3,9GHz AM3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 2GB / Radeon HD 7950 3GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 compatible
- Additional Notes: Minimum Spec: Frame Fate: stable more than 60 Resolution: 1280×720 Setting: LOW/OFF Anti-aliasing: OFF The above conditions need to be met to achieve minimum system requirements.
- Attack on Titan’s ‘Akuma no Ko’ animated video tells whole story of the anime — WATCH! - January 24, 2022
- TASOMACHI: Behind the Twilight on PS4 and Switch in April — Watch the trailer! - January 24, 2022
- My Dress-Up Darling, Episode 3, recap and review — “Then Why Don’t We?” - January 23, 2022