This Jump Force walkthrough will give you some great tips
The new and highly anticipated Spike Chunsoft fighting game Jump Force will be released in a couple of days.
Published by Bandai Namco, the game features 42 anime characters from the Shōnen Jump universes. Two of the characters are original to the game.
Included in the 42 playable characters are those from Dragon Ball, Naruto, Boruto, Yu-Gi-Oh! and Fist of the North.
Jump Force runs on Unreal Engine 4.
The game, of course, is just as challenging as many other Japanese fighting games. That is why a good Jump Force walkthrough can be genuinely helpful.
A Jump Force walkthrough like that from popular gamer MK Ice and Fire.
He has an 8-video Story Mode walkthrough series already uploaded to his YouTube channel. A series that walks you through the entire Story Mode in just 8 1/2 hours.
As usual with MK Ice and Fire, his Jump Force walkthrough is recorded in 1080p HD and with no commentary. He is also a decent player, so you never feel like putting your fist through your computer screen when you’re watching, unlike with some other players.
Watch the first video in MK Ice and Fire’s walkthrough below. You can see his entire 8-video Jump Force walkthrough series from his YouTube playlist.
Jump Force will be out on February 15th for Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
You can currently pre-order the PC version of the game on Steam.
Minimum System Requirements for PC
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300, 2.80 GHz / AMD A10-7850K, 3.70 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 Ti, 3 GB / Radeon HD 7950, 3 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 17 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset
Related Reading: This Kingdom Hearts 3 walkthrough is 21 1/2 hours and includes secret ending
- Dr. Romantic 3 Ep 11 ratings STEADY as drama is #1 SHOW on Korean TV on Friday - June 3, 2023
- Listen to Divinyls’ ‘I Touch Myself’ from Deadloch, S1 E1 – the song Dulcie, Cath and the choir sing - June 2, 2023
- Listen to The Runaways’ ‘Cherry Bomb’ from Deadloch, S1 E1 – still a powerful rock song almost 50 years after release - June 2, 2023