If you want a fast, fun ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove walkthrough, this one is it
The fourth game in the popular indie adventure ToeJam & Earl series was released on Friday.
ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove was created by HumaNature Studios and, although it has been released on all major platforms, is very similar to the original ToeJam & Earl game that appeared on the Sega Genesis back in 1991.
Now, honestly, I don’t play a lot of adventure games and so wouldn’t be likely to buy the game. But, I was interested to see how the game played. Especially as it is getting rave reviews on Steam.
That, of course, necessitated finding a good ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove walkthrough, which YouTuber RabidRetrospect Games was happy to provide.
As usual, his ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove walkthrough is without commentary, and is the full game walkthrough in under two hours.
The video was supposed to be in HD but, as he commented on the video’s YouTube page, upload it to YouTube and they sometimes have other ideas. Which is why it is sadly only in 360p. A shame for a game with graphics this beautiful.
That being said, RabidRetrospectGames’ gameplay is always good, and so his ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove walkthrough is still wonderful to watch.
As for ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove, it seems to be the game ToeJam & Earl fans have always wanted since back in 1993, when ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron was released as a bland platformer much to the disappointment of fans.
With the new release of ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove, however, original fans of the game should be highly satisfied. While those who have not played the original game may just wonder why not.
Check out ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove walkthrough in the video below. At just 1 hour and 54 minutes, you can watch the whole thing after school or work and still have a few hours left over to play games yourself.
You can learn more about the game on the ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove website. And, of course, buy it on Steam.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT 1GB / AMD Radeon HD 4870 1GB
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
- Cyberpunk 2077 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S delayed again — this time until 2022 - October 20, 2021
- Dying Light Platinum Edition banned in Germany, sales blocked in other EU countries too - October 20, 2021
- Mob Psycho 100 Season 3 trailer is wild — you’ll remember Mob’s name after watching it - October 20, 2021