The latest Sony video game console, the PlayStation 5, is due for launch on November 5th in North America, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore, South Korea and Australia. The rest of the world can own it from November 19th.
Along with the new console, Sony has also just announced all the Sony games and third-party games that will be included in the PlayStation Plus Collection that will be released along with the console.
So, what games come with PlayStation Plus Collection on PS5 from Sony and Third-Party Publishers?
- Days Gone
- Detroit: Become Human
- God of War
- InFAMOUS Second Son
- Ratchet and Clank
- The Last Guardian
- The Last of Us Remastered
- Until Dawn
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
(Third-party publisher games list is below)
Third-party Publisher Games
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- Battlefield 1
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 – Zombies Chronicles Edition
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
- Fallout 4
- Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
- Monster Hunter: World
- Mortal Kombat X
- Persona 5
- Resident Evil 7
Of course, each new PlayStation 5 will also come with the 3D platformer Astro’s Playroom installed.
Every PlayStation 5 owner with a PS Plus subscription will have access to all the other games from November 5th/November 19th.
In other words, once you have the PS5 in your hands, you can probably lock yourself away for a few months and play, as those are a heckuva lot of cool games and with mainly AAA games in the bunch.
Until then, check out quick scenes from every game included in Sony’s PlayStation Plus Collection video promo below, and then watch the 50 Things You Need to Know About PS5 video above.
That way you’ll be completely psyched for release day which, by the way, is now just days away!
- New Tokyo Revengers key visual for Bloody Halloween arc has Kazutora, Shuji and Tetta smiling - June 19, 2021
- Pop Up Parade Zenitsu Agatsuma figure is the coolest thing and perfect with other 3 Demon Slayer figures - June 18, 2021
- New The Honor Student at Magic High School key visual shows just how CUTE these girls will be - June 18, 2021