The folks who are part of the Dr. Stone: New World English dub cast were announced today, and they include some of anime’s most experienced English language voice actors, including some of my faves — Aaron Dismuke, Felecia Angelle and Matt Shipman.
The third season of the original Japanese language version of the anime (aka Dr. Stone: New World) premiered on April 6th.
The first episode of the anime’s English dub version will hit Crunchyroll later on tonight.
The Dr. Stone: New World English dub cast includes:
- Aaron Dismuke (Nishikata in Teasing Master Takagi-san) who is voicing Senku
- Matt Shipman (Nagumo in Arifureta: From a Detour to the World’s Strongest) will be playing Chrome
- Felecia Angelle (Suzune in Classroom of the Elite) is voicing Kohaku
- Brandon McInnis (Milo in Sabikui Bisco) is playing Gen
- Ricco Fajardo (Yoichi in Blue Lock) is voicing Taiju
- Clifford Chapin (Miyuki in Kaguya-sama: Love is War) is playing Ryusui
The Dr. Stone: New World English dub crew has also been announced. It includes:
- Cris George is the ADR Director
- Jose Sandoval is the ADR Engineer
- Neal Malley is the Mixer
- Matt Shipman is writing the ADR Script
The anime itself is based on the hit manga written by Riichiro Inagaki and illustrated by South Korean artist Boichi.
The English language version of the manga is currently being published by Viz Media, with 25 volumes already out and Volume 26 due out in July.
You can hear the Dr. Stone: New World English dub cast when the first episode of the Dr. Stone: New World English dub streams via Crunchyroll later today.
Meanwhile, watch the official trailer for the third season of Dr. Stone down below, so you can see what to expect.
- Tower of God Anime Season 2 Teaser video features plot and character intro by Taichi Ichikawa - February 25, 2024
- Happy 36th birthday to Korean actor Oh Hee Joon - February 25, 2024
- Korea-Khitan War Ep 27 grabs 2nd highest rating of run with 5 episodes left to air - February 25, 2024