One of my fave bands whose music I don’t write about anywhere near as much as I should is Northern Irish indie rock trio Two Door Cinema Club.
A band that has just announced a 2023 UK tour of five British cities that will have fans desperately trying to grab tickets for as soon as they go on sale later this week.
Two Door Cinema Club’s UK tour 2023 kicks off on June 29th at Keele University in Keele, just down the road from Newcastle-Upon-Tyne.
The trio will then play four other concerts in England:
- July 6th — Civic Hall — Wolverhampton
- July 7th — Crystal Palace Park — London
- July 9th — Castlefield Bowl — Manchester
- July 22nd — Spa Grand Hall — Scarborough
Two Door Cinema Club hasn’t forgotten about Irish fans either, as the band is playing three concerts in Belfast on April 11th, 12th and 13th.
The band’s fifth studio album Keep on Smiling came out last September, so you can expect to hear many of the tracks from that album during their UK Tour 2023.
Tickets for Two Door Cinema Club’s UK Tour 2023 go on sale this Thursday, April 6th at 9am (BST). Grab them via Ticketmaster.
For more concert dates from the Northern Irish trio, check their official website and you also might be able to catch them in Spain, Luxembourg, Germany and Belgium in Europe, or in the Philippines or Japan if you are in Asia later in the year.
- While Queen of Divorce Ep 9 ratings drop K-drama still kept solid audience share - February 28, 2024
- Listen to White Lies’ ‘Death’ from Death and Other Details, Ep 8 end credits - February 28, 2024
- 2 new Queen of Tears posters show a couple struggling to resurrect their marriage - February 28, 2024